This tweet is inappropriate for a Facebook post today, but I have to mark it somewhere for future reference.Watching the current president and former vice president threaten to beat each other up is a powerful reminder that women can’t be president because they’re too emotional.— Marie Connor (@thistallawkgirl) March 22, 2018
The replies thread is too rich to lose...
- Damnit, of course I see this tweet after I tweet mine..... your quick wit prevails again.
- Same hand to head pose too!
- It’s a lesbian rule. Lesbianing.
- If only we had been warned, if somebody had the presence of mind to suggest something along the lines of "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons"...
- Sighhh. If only someone had... Who knew? Who knew?
- Apparently somebody sent an email, but I don't recollect her name.Hahahaha well doneI've said this before, but Trump has made a better case for a female President than any female could have done.To be fair, he’s made an excellent case for an adult president.
- He’s also making tanning beds very unpopular....
- A woman would have already buried the body, cleaned up, secured an alibi and bought a new pair of shoes.
- And started dinner while sipping wine!!
- I've surrendered my last ounce of Male Apologist, got crushed under all the stupid. I'm down for a mandated 50/50 Congress like a co-ed volleyball team so we don't accidentally blow ourselves up.
- Samantha Bee's endometriosis report was like the final tiny straw.
- So that's what it feels like to snort salad through my nose laughing.The first rule of Political Fight Club is you don't tweet about Political Fight Club.