Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lana Zak and Andrew Natsios discuss the Afghanistan backstory

This thread is among the most satisfying Twitter exchanges I have had since I started my account. In the midst of reporting developments of Hurricane Ida approaching New Orleans she took time during a break to reply to my twitter inquiry.

Just caught the end of that interview w the Afghanistan expert discussing AID and yrs of development. Impressive guy, white beard, spoke of 32 radio stations, currency & much more. You called him Andrew. What is his whole name & bio?

Thanks.


Thanks to her prompt reply and follow-up I was able to link that interview at both of my social media accounts, Twitter and Facebook. Natsios is clearly a keenly insightful expert on the Afghanistan backstory and Zak is a rising star in my book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment