Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Facebook & Twitter Notes, April 23, 2019

As Jamie Dupree points out: "...the irony is that illegal immigrants using fake Social Security numbers has pumped billions into the system."



~~~

I so wish tweets like this could be posted and viewed in Facebook (like You Tube). In this case, regarding people in jails voting, what is the fear? Is the danger that they will elect other criminals? That already happens with a free electorate. I don't see the downside.
~~~
"My faith in the Constitution is whole; it is complete; it is total. And I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction, of the Constitution." 
Barbara Jordan was taken too soon. 

It's no surprise that adding a citizenship question to the census
 originated in the Executive branch.
How better to weaken Congress?


~~~

(I forgot what I put here. Sorry.)
~~~


Long read... over 5700 words...

 

This embedded Tweet is only here at my blog. 
It's too difficult to put it in a Facebook post.

No comments:

Post a Comment