Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Facebook & Twitter Notes, April 3, 2019






Before Melania the president's first wife was Ivana, Ivanka's mom.
Molly Ivins, one of my favorite people, ends an appearance with Conan with an anecdote that includes Ivana Trump.

 



Kidding aside, the president appears to be suffering from mini-strokes.



NPR on site reporting is some of the best ever produced.
David Greene talks to El Paso-based reporter Monica Ortiz Uribe about the recent surge of migrants crossing into Texas, and the challenges in addressing a growing humanitarian crisis. They describe "a modern-day version of Ellis Island" and more in this segment. 


This is the first of a three-part YouTube sequence highly-recommended by a friend for whom I have the greatest respect.I only watched a few minutes & already I know it's good. (This is now among my homework assignments.)

 




Today I invested a few hours composing the Facebook Note linked here. It is self-explanatory and I'm still thinking about what I wrote even now. 

 

Today was my day to compose notes. Here is another on responding to a story out of Pennsylvania. Details in the Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment